- “How can I get better at social media?”
- “Should I do it myself or hire someone?”
- “How can I get more bang for my buck with social media?”
- “There are so many social media sites out there, how do I post on all of them?”
- “Where do I start?”
Social media provides a wonderful array marketing tools like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They allow you to connect with customers, have conversations, share news and events or showcase pictures of your restaurant and the food and beverages all in real-time.
Of course, we’ll always urge you to have your branding, concept and target client nailed down so that you can attract the right people and deliver the right message, but once you do, it’s time to look into social media.
For the “how-to’s” of social media, we turn to social media expert, Jackie Johnstone. She works with entrepreneurs and provides “social and digital help in plain English.” Genius. She’s got a system that we’ve used called 4 Pillars of Social Media Content. It’s a free training in which you’ll learn:
- The number one mistake people make when it comes to their social media content
- How to generate a month’s worth of content in a few short hours (using the same system she uses AND teaches her private clients)
- What works (& what doesn’t) on Facebook and Twitter (with TONS of real examples)
- How to automate this piece of your social media presence so it works hard getting you noticed while you’re busy doing other stuff
You can watch a recording of the webinar, but she’s hosting a free training via live webinar next Monday April 27, 2015. She’ll walk you through step-by-step how to get your social media system in place. Click here to sign up for the free webinar.
If you visit this link and sign up for the recording, she’ll send you an invitation to the live event, as well.
Did you like this article? Sign up for free updates from the blog and receive our FREE e-book “25 Things Customers Think (But Won’t Tell You)” by entering your email in the box at the top right corner of this page.
You’ll also be the first to hear about our upcoming free webinars and courses where we’ll share more step-by-step tips on how to create a successful restaurant brand.