Restaurant Branding Road Map offers several flexible and affordable ways to learn how to brand your restaurant better and grow your business.
Everything you need to build a strong, distinct restaurant brand is right here. Read complete details on all of the RBR Academies here.
This is a completely self-serve, DIY product.
You’ll receive 24/7 access and you can download all materials. This course is designed to help first-time restaurant owners or those with limited marketing backgrounds understand the basics of creating a brand for a restaurant. More seasoned operators may find this course useful if they are considering a rebrand, looking for ways to strengthen their existing brand, or to educate their team on the basics of branding.
This course is on your schedule. We offer several payment options. It does not include any private coaching or group support. However, coaching segments can be added at any time. Click here for coaching details.
If you prefer a group setting and personal support, the RBR Mastery course may be just right for you. This class runs on an 8-week schedule and here you will learn how to brand your restaurant in a virtual setting with others.
Restaurant branding MASTERY course with coaching/group session – $497
This course includes the same content as the self-serve option + coaching & support. Complete details for RBR Academy here.
The course runs on a designated start schedule for 8 weeks. The content is pushed out weekly, is fully downloadable, and includes four group calls and one private 30-minute coaching session.
This course is designed to help first-time restaurant owners or those with limited marketing backgrounds understand the basics of creating a brand for a restaurant. More seasoned operators may find this course useful if they are considering a rebrand, looking for ways to strengthen their existing brand, or to educate their team on the basics of branding while also benefiting from group and private coaching.
The RBR Academy courses are also available to purchase as INDIVIDUAL modules – for $47 each
There are eight learning Modules, plus exercises and resources. When you’re making an investment in your business, it’s important to know what you’re getting. That’s why we share our exact curriculum — so you can make sure this program is right for you.
Buy individual modules with handouts and downloads below. Here’s what you’ll learn:
Module 1 – Branding 101: The basics
- Why a brand is more than just a logo and a tagline. It’s the sum of all you do: communications, behavior, promotions, and product offering.
- How to build the solid foundation of a great brand. We’ll show you how to use the exact framework, “our secret sauce” that we use with our top consulting clients.
- How tiny actions and moments of engagement can build a strong brand. It’s not about spending tons of money and working around the clock. Small actions can have huge pay offs.
- The four keys to making your brand stick – simplicity, consistency, remarkability and relevance to your target market.
Module 2 – Biz Planning: your success path
- How a well thought out plan can reduce your risk and increase your chances of success.
- Why formal business planning is not for every entrepreneur, and how to execute to produce results.
- The key questions that need to be answered, whether you write out a lengthy document, draft a few sheets with bullets, or keep it in your head.
- The secret to being prepared for any business surprises.
Module 3 – Research: understanding the market
- How the best decisions are made with a mix and a balance of formal research and intuitive insight and why you should do as much as your budget and schedule will allow.
- How research can be cheap or free, and very helpful or very expensive and worthless.
- What Street Lab research is and why it may be the most valuable to a restaurateur.
- How to stay ahead of the competition by using research. You and your team need to have your antennas up 365 days a year because consumers continue to change and competition never ends.
Module 4 – Concepts: what’s your story?
- How to develop a restaurant concept from the ground up.
- How, despite all of the restaurants that are out there, there are still plenty of opportunities to create unique and memorable concepts and avoid the copycat trap.
- Why understanding your customers may be the most valuable piece of information you need to create your concept.
- How to bring your concept to life in your food and beverage, décor, and the overall experience.
- The secret to creating a concept that lasts. Hint: you’ll understand the difference between fads and trends that are likely to stick.
Module 5 – Naming: finding the best brand name
- How to develop a unique name for your business, step-by-step.
- How your name can convey a great deal about your concept.
- Why understanding how to make sure your name unique before you make it public can save you lots of time and money.
- The secret to creating a name that lasts. Hint: a generic name won’t do the trick.
Module 6 – Identity: graphic and visual footprint
- How to develop a unique visual identity for your business step by step.
- How to create a logo that conveys a great deal about your concept.
- Why working with a professional designer on your logo can save you lots of time and money in the long run.
- The secret to creating a killer logo. Hint: simpler is better.
Module 7 – Experience 1: deliver awesome
- How to develop a unique and memorable experience for your customers step-by-step.
- How your experience can be a better differentiator than your food and beverage offering.
- How every single employee in your business plays a part in delivering the experience.
- The secret to creating a powerful, memorable experience. Hint: small actions equal big results.
Module 8 – Experience 2: Deliver awesome
- How to develop a unique and memorable environment for your customers step by step.
- That your environment can be a better differentiator than your food and beverage offering.
- How to align your environment to your brand, concept, and experience.
- The secret to creating a powerful, memorable sensory experience. Hint: it’s not just about how things taste – there’s a more important sense that needs to be leveraged.
- Plus, you’ll have the chance to engage in live webinars AND get our personal, one-on-one help.
If you don’t see what you need here, please email us at email@example.com to discuss personal coaching and other resources.